The Soaring Association of Canada is pleased to announce a new office administrator - Tom Coulson, SOSA.
Tom is a stalwart contributor to the sport of soaring in Canada, from is base of operations at SOSA between Cambridge and Hamilton, ON.
The 2021 SAC AGM will be held remotely via Zoom at 1300h EDT.
Reference the 2020 SAC Annual Reports to be accepted here.
Agenda for the 2021 SAC AGM
1 - Opening of AGM and welcome
- Sylvain Bourque, SAC-ACVV Eastern Zone Director and President
- Introduction of SAC-ACVV Board
2 – Sylvain Bourque be appointed as Chair of the AGM and Pavan Kumar as the recording secretary
3 - Motion #1: The proposed 2021 AGM agenda be accepted
4 - Motion #2: The minutes of the 2020 AGM be accepted.
5 - Presentation of reports:
- President’s Report – Sylvain Bourque
- Zone Director election results for Pacific, S-Ontario and Eastern – George Domaradzki - Safety Report – David Donaldson
- FTSC Report - Dan Cook
- Sporting Committee Report - Joerg Stieber
- Treasurer’s Report - 2020 SAC financial report and 2021 SAC budget – Jay Allardyce
6 - Motion #3: The Frouin Group will be appointed to audit the 2021 SAC-ACVV financial statements.
7 - Motion #4: The 2021 budget with its associated membership fee schedule be accepted. 8 - Motion #5: The activities and decisions of the SAC-ACVV Board for 2020 be approved.
9 - New Business/Misc
10 - Trophies and awards - Bruce Friesen