The 2021 SAC AGM will be held remotely via Zoom at 1300h EDT.
Reference the 2020 SAC Annual Reports to be accepted here.
Agenda for the 2021 SAC AGM
1 - Opening of AGM and welcome
- Sylvain Bourque, SAC-ACVV Eastern Zone Director and President
- Introduction of SAC-ACVV Board
2 – Sylvain Bourque be appointed as Chair of the AGM and Pavan Kumar as the recording secretary
3 - Motion #1: The proposed 2021 AGM agenda be accepted
4 - Motion #2: The minutes of the 2020 AGM be accepted.
5 - Presentation of reports:
- President’s Report – Sylvain Bourque
- Zone Director election results for Pacific, S-Ontario and Eastern – George Domaradzki - Safety Report – David Donaldson
- FTSC Report - Dan Cook
- Sporting Committee Report - Joerg Stieber
- Treasurer’s Report - 2020 SAC financial report and 2021 SAC budget – Jay Allardyce
6 - Motion #3: The Frouin Group will be appointed to audit the 2021 SAC-ACVV financial statements.
7 - Motion #4: The 2021 budget with its associated membership fee schedule be accepted. 8 - Motion #5: The activities and decisions of the SAC-ACVV Board for 2020 be approved.
9 - New Business/Misc
10 - Trophies and awards - Bruce Friesen